What It Feels Like To... What It Feels Like To...

solid

I'm really happy to see that you're releasing more industrial music. It's where you shine imo. Excellent piece; melody is catchy as fuck, and I'd say keep the highs man. It seems like some musicians don't use high frequency tones at the risk of sounding cheesy, but you've definitely shown proper usage. Great work.

Electric Sausage Electric Sausage

I agree.

I like music that goes somewhere; doesn't just stay on a monotonous track the whole way through. This song has a theme and stays within its limits, but travels to the edge. Because of that, it keeps me interested the whole way through. Don't know if that makes any sense really, but in short I really dig this tune. Great work.

The Suppression Of Truth The Suppression Of Truth

Great!

I love the build-up/drop-off progression. Keep doing what you're doing! I dig your tunes!

Emiter Emiter

Great

Man I don't know why people are rating this so low. This is probably one of the closest things to TRUE ambient on NG. I'm rating it for what it's worth. 5/5 10/10

Siborg responds:

Thank fucking god!!! I was starting to wonder on here, i have a bunch of ambiance on my prof go chem out and let me know what you think.

Vain Star Vain Star

Addicting

Very complex, but not to the point of sounding cluttered. All elements work with each other/strengthen each other. I love this track.

I couldn't agree more with SymbolCymbal.

Paragon Paragon

Impressed

Does the genre justice. Thick beat, great melody, and pitch shifted vocals fit very well. Keep it up, I want to hear more!

Sunscape Sunscape

Excellent

Great way to kick off 09. I've been listening to your music for a while, and it's easy to see why it was chosen for castle crashers. I look forward to hearing more. 5/5 10/10